How to Request a Repeat Prescription
There are a number of different ways for you to order your prescription which are listed below:
- Send a request via our online services
- Via email at email@example.com
- Using our Electronic Prescription Service
- Hand a written request into reception (forms are available from the care navigation team for this)
- Send a written request by post
Please allow at least 48 hours for the repeat prescription to be issued.
Prescriptions will normally be kept at the surgery surgery for collection but can be collected by your nominated pharmacy or posted to you if you provide a stamped addressed envelope. If you are new to the practice the doctor will need to see you before authorising any repeat prescriptions.
Please note that, in the interests of safety, repeat prescription requests cannot be taken over the phone and must be in writing.