Booking an Appointment
Appointments can be booked either online, in person or by phoning the surgery on 01908 393979.
The Practice provides pre-bookable appointments that are normally available up to three months in advance.
Urgent/On the day appointments are offered from 8am. You will be offered an appointment with a member of our urgent care team depending on the nature of the illness.
The clinician will only be able to deal with the immediate problem any follow up appointments will need to be booked with your registered GP.
Find out more about the types of appointments we offer here.
MK Village Practice provides extended hours appointments on:
- Monday Evening until 8pm
- Thursday Morning from7:10am
- Thursday Evening until 8pm
Speak to a member of our Care Navigation team to find out when your registered GP is available.
MK Health Extra
Did you know you can access general practice appointments on weekday evenings and weekends, at several locations in Milton Keynes. Speak to a member of our Care Navigation Team about getting the right appointment for you.
NHS 111 Service
You should call NHS 111 if:
- You need medical help fast, but it’s not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service
- You don’t know who to call for medical help
- You don’t have a GP to call or you require health information and reassurance about what to do next
For less urgent matters contact your GP or Pharmacy in the usual way. For immediate life threatening emergencies call 999. The 111 service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 365 days a year and all calls are recorded.