- Dr Darren Moore – BM BS (Nottingham 1996) BMedSci MRCGPDr Moore qualified from Nottingham University Medical School. After five years in medical and allied specialties, he completed GP training in Northamptonshire and attained the MRCGP. After gaining further experience by undertaking locum appointments around Buckinghamshire he joined the practice in 2002.
- Dr Manoj Sekharan – MB BS (Pondicherry 1994) MRCGP FRCS
Dr Sekharan trained at the Jawarhalal Institute Pondicherry India. In 1998 he gained the FRCS (Glasgow) and worked as a surgeon before switching to GP training in Buckinghamshire in 2002. Dr Sekharan performs most of the minor surgery within the practice.
- Dr Sarah Egan – MB ChB MRCGP DFFPT
Dr Egan trained at the University of Bristol Medical School in 1996 and attained her MRCGP with merit. Having worked as Programme Director for Milton Keynes VTS for the past 3 years Dr Egan joined the practice as a full time Partner in September 2012.
- Dr Johnny Lawrence – MB BS (Chennai 1999) MRCGP DRCOG
Dr Lawrence trained at Kilpauk Medical College in Chennai, India. After more than 8 years in hospital medicine he joined the GP training scheme in the East of England in 2009. Dr Lawrence has special interests in women’s health and paediatrics.
- Dr Chris Rice – BMBS (BSMS 2010)
Dr Chris Rice qualified as a doctor in 2010 from Brighton and Sussex Medical School. He has worked in both the surgery and Milton Keynes Hospital and prior to that in the West Country.
- Dr Elliott O’Connor – BSc(Hons) MBChB MRCGP
Dr O’Connor finished his undergraduate training at the University of Leicester in 2014. He attained a BSc in Reproductive & Developmental Sciences at Imperial College, 2013. Following Foundation training in London, he completed his GP training in the Milton Keynes area in 2020 and joined the practice as a salaried GP the same year.
- Dr Rebekah Bloxham – MBBS MRCGP
Dr Bloxham trained at King’s College London Medical School, qualifying in 2012. She completed her GP training in Milton Keynes and joins the Practice as a salaried GP.