Patients can book their vaccination appointment online now at vaccination centres:
It’s being given to:
- People aged 23 and over
- People who will turn 25 before 1 July 2021
- People at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- People who live or work in care homes
- Health and social care workers
- People with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- People with a learning disability
- People who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
Please note the practice and our PCN will not be vaccinating any more patients.
Following recent publicity that the Government is discussing vaccinating 12 – 15 year olds in the near future, we want to confirm that this is not in the guidelines at present. Vaccinations are offered to people aged 25 or over; anyone who has a health condition that puts them at higher risk of COVID; and anyone providing care for someone.
It will be down to the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation to advise on whether this age group will be vaccinated as part of the COVID-19 vaccination programme.