At the current time we are not booking routine, face to face, appointments with our clinicians.
- If you already have an appointment booked, you will receive a triage telephone call from the clinician on the day of the appointment.
- The majority of consultations are taking place on the telephone. The clinician will decide if you need to attend the practice.
- If you are asked to come to the practice with any respiratory symptoms, you will be directed to a separate entrance and asked to wear a face mask. The clinicians will also wear protective clothing. This does not mean that you have the Coronavirus, it is purely a precaution to protect everyone.
- If you wish to book an appointment, please telephone, but be aware that the majority of routine matters are being postponed for the time being.
- If you require regular appointments for monitoring (blood tests etc) please let us know. Your doctor will then advise as to whether this still needs to take place or can be safely postponed.
- All patients who require medical attention are being dealt with, but it may not be in the usual manner or you may be asked to attend the Walk-In-Centre.
As you are aware, we are dealing with a very difficult situation at the current time whilst continuing to provide care to our sick patients. Your understanding is appreciated.