Maternity Services at Milton Keynes Village Pracitce
When you are confident that your pregnancy test is positive, please contact the practice to arrange your initial appointment with your midwife.
Milton Keynes University Hospital
To help you understand some of the processes that will happen during your stay on the Labour Ward, their teams have put together this information booklet to explain everything in a little more detail. It will also include practical information such as parking and places to eat which I hope you find useful.
To get in touch with any of their maternity services, please use the contact numbers below.
- Antenatal Day Assessment Unit (ADAU) Telephone: 01908 996 481
- Antenatal Telephone: 01908 995 238
- Community midwifery Telephone: 01908 996 484 (Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00). Outside of hours, please leave a message. For immediate concerns, contact the labour ward
- Labour ward Telephone: 01908 996 471
- Screening Telephone: 01908 995 236
BabyCentre® — the #1 pregnancy and parenting digital resource — reaches more than 45 million mums globally each month in 9 different languages. We reach 8 in 10 new and expecting mums online in the UK.
Download from: Google Play: Babycentre
Download from: iTunes: Babycentre